|Position||-||Digital Marketing Executive|
Job Description :
The candidates should be well versed with Google AdWords, Facebook, Linked-In, Instagram, and Twitter organic as well as paid social media engagement techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze existing social media handles of organization, their competitors and based on that build a digital content bucket for regular posts.
- Building and maintaining a social media calendar in alignment with upcoming events and occasions.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns and offers targeted to lead generation.
- Prepare content for an email newsletter to be sent out to existing customers.
- Prepare content for email newsletter to be sent out to leads and inquiries to build the sales lead funnel.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success and do optimization.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent and visible.
- Knowledge of content marketing for optimizing the content for websites, blogs, and linked-In articles.
- Working on content ideas based on market research that could be apt for the business.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Incredible attention to detail and perfection.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms and their technical jargon.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems.